For every trader whether he is a newbie or an old big player, the starting point for the investment in any market is to analyze the previous trends and then try to predict for the forthcoming future.
No doubt each and every trader do so. You, me, everyone. Then why this happens that one’s prediction goes right while the counterpart fails? Where the loophole occur? What are the aspects on which you fail to analyze the market trend and your competitor do it so well? All in all what are those measuring parameters where you laps and another took its advantage?
Here, in this blog post, we will let you know on what parameters it’s required to analyze the SGX Share Price History and then how to predict for their future trending.
Start from the Scratch: Fundamental Analysis
- It’s always been suggested by all the eminent investors to create a company’s portfolio before we trade in its stock. A similar thing happens when we look at the exchange as a whole. Those are:
- Observe the past 6 months trend and try to analyze whether it is upward trending or its trending downward.
- List down the performance of the top 10 blue chip companies those are trading in the exchange.
- Try to get connected with the various communities and social networks where most the traders reach to discuss and hope to find the solutions.
Here, if we look at the SGX Share Price trading trend for past 6 months we may find this-
Ending with a hope: Technical Analysis
So far we have discussed very few and most common points that every trader look upon while taking his/her decision for investing. But here is the turning point where he lags behind. It is the u-turn taking point where an experienced player wins and the newbie losses.
Just analyzing the past trading trends is not enough. Here, what requires is to try to find out what are the impacting factors that led to lead this trends.
Some of the impact creating facts for any exchange are:
Create an overview for:
- GDP Growth Rate
- Unemployment Rate
- Inflation Rate
- Interest Rate
- Balance of Trade
- Government Debt to GDP
Along with the latest governing government policies and upcoming bills and their impact on the market.
- Latest tax policies including Corporate Tax Rate, Personal Tax Rate, Sales tax rate etc.
- Trading facts including reports for Balance of Trade, Total Export, Total Import, FDI, Capital Flow etc.
- Market analysis for Stock market, FOREX, and Commodity.
Taking a view on the above-discussed points we can find:
|GDP Growth Rate||12.3||0.3||0.1||0.8||3.9||3.7|
|Balance of Trade||7752.9||1888||3134||2771||4438||5547|
|Government Debt to GDP||104.7||104||104||104||104||106|
So now, when you are aware of the major parameters and the factors that create an impact on your investment strategy it’s now your turn to pull the socks up and get ready to set new epitome of success with experts @Equity Profit.
For any query regarding SGX Share Price History and Predictions just visit us –www.equityprofit.sg